Let’s face it, you deserve an island
It's not that I don't like most other people, I just kind of like it when they're not around.
The Naka Island, the newest Luxury Collection offering is an exclusive all-villa island, and could be the closest most folk get to having their own private island.
Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Phang Nga Bay and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast.
Luxury Collection is making two special offers to celebrate the island's upcoming grand opening. Scheduled to open to the public in November.
While just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Naka Island is accessible only by private speedboat, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat. The resort offers 67 villas that are magnificently appointed with private plunge pools and tropical gardens, along with an incomparable spa facility, access to countless outdoor recreation opportunities, and uncompromising service.
The Naka Island is offering two grand opening packages through March, 2012. They include:
Exclusive Opening Special – from THB 9,000
• Accommodations in your choice of private villa, complete with plunge pools, modern conveniences, and stunning views of the surrounding islands and Phang Nga Bay
• Daily breakfast for two beachside at Tonsai restaurant • Return speedboat transfers to Phuket Luxury Experience: 3 Nights for Price of 2 – from THB 15,000
• Accommodations in Tropical Pool Villa, or your choice of private villa, complete with plunge pools, modern conveniences, and stunning views of the surrounding islands and Phang Nga Bay
• Daily breakfast for two beachside at Tonsai restaurant
• Resort credit of THB 2,500 per villa per night, available for use at any of the resort’s two restaurants and bar, Spa Naka, or resort experiences like kayaking, cycling or Thai cooking classes (excluding the period from 24 December, 2011 until 7 January, 2012)
• Return speedboat transfers to Phuket
Your Own Private Island
At only 2.56sq km in size, Naka Yai Island is easily navigable on foot, by bicycle, or by boat to the nearby beaches.
Short URL: http://www.lunchmag.com/?p=3443